- Dr. V - Neda Vanden Bosch
Is SculpSure® better than CoolSculpting®?
Sculpting your body shape into your ideal without surgery has become one of the most popular treatments available. This popularity has fueled a flourish of different technologies that achieve similar objectives, like fat cell destruction, in different ways. Two of the most popular treatments, know for their great results are CoolSculpting and Sculpsure (a.k.a. Warm Sculpting).While the clinical trials have shown that the average amount of fat loss is roughly equal for both procedures (roughly 24% in treat areas), there are several advantages that Sculpsure provides that CoolSculpting does not.
1. Since Sculpsure uses specific laser wavelengths for treating fat, there is significant skin tightening associated with the treatment. With CoolSculpting there is no skin tightening, and therefore can leave patients with lax skin in treated areas.
2. The Sculpsure device has elegantly designed applicators, which can be adjusted to fit any body part no matter how small or large during a single treatment. Each cycle of treatment with Sculpsure can utilize up to 4 applicators as opposed to a single applicator utilized in a coolsculpting treatment. This allows the treatment to be completely customized to the individual needs of each patient. In addition, the coolsculpting applicators are fairly large and require the fat to be suctioned into the applicator, therefore patients with smaller areas of stubborn fat may not be candidates for Coolscultpting but are still candidates for Sculpsure.
3. CoolSculpting results in bruising, significant swelling and tenderness after treatment that can last a number of weeks. While you may have minimal tenderness after Sculpsure treatments there is no bruising or pain.
4. SculpSure's sophisticated design utilizes a 1060 nm Diode Laser. This laser's wavelength is only, and only, attracted and absorbed by fat cells. Therefore, it will not damage or affect any adjacent vessels or nerve endings. CoolScupting uses a simple cooling technique, and by freezing the area, indiscriminately effect fat cells and other tissues such as nerve cells. This results in a side effect called neuropathy in a percentage of patients. In fact, it is estimated that between 10-15% experience moderate to severe pain after CoolSculpting, and this pain is associated with nerve regeneration, which can start between 3 and 5 days after treatment and last up to 14 days.
For me the answer is fairly obvious, yes, warm sculpting with Sculpsure is more sophisticated and more gentle treatment as compared to CoolSculpting. All without sacrificing results! Check out our before and after Gallery for some of our results. Call our office at (561)357-2020 for a complementary consultation!
Meet Dr. Vanden Bosch!
Dr. V - Neda Vanden Bosch is an highly-trained physician and sought after injector of dermal fillers and neurotoxins. With over 10 years of experience in aesthetic medicine, she is a faculty member of the prestigious Galderma Injection Training Network (GAIN) and trains physicians how to perform cosmetic procedures. Dr. V was recently named to Galderma's Top 100 Injectors. She has had extensive training and experience with collagen stimulators, laser and radiofrequency treatment, as well as skin care. Dr. V is licensed in 10 states. She is board certified by the American Board of Radiology.
Dr. V has treated thousands of patients with injectables and has numerous of hours of experience perfecting specialized injection placement to correct facial volume loss and facial asymmetries. Preciseness with a woman's deft touch means the best and longest lasting results from volume replacement treatments.
Most recently, Dr. V was named a "Top Doctor" by online, aesthetic and cosmetic treatment community Realself.com. This recognition is awarded to less than 10% of doctors site wide.
#WeightLoss #CosmeticServices #CoolSculpting #warmsculpting #BodySculpting #SculpSure